The Media Coordinator is responsible for providing internal day-to-day support to the media team. He or she will have the opportunity first to gain experience and grow into an independent team member of the media department, and ultimately to plan and manage accounts independently. This position mandates a working knowledge of general business practices, as well as advertising and marketing communications principles.
- Supporting the Media Supervisor in the planning and buying of media: audience research, media vendor research and media bookings.
- Media management, inclusive of campaign set-up, optimization changes and budget tracking/reconciliation.
- Management of media vendor relationships and internal relationships with the Accounts, Creative and Finance teams.
- Campaign reporting and analysis.
- Being highly responsive both to client and team member requests as they come in.
- Staying abreast of current online marketing technologies and innovations, and sharing that information with both the media team and the agency as a whole.
- Participating in the development of thought leadership materials, blog posts, social content, webinars and whitepapers.
- 6 months – 1 year agency experience (web marketing experience a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Moderate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Moderate to advanced experience with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to organize and prioritize to set and meet deadlines.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture