Social Science Marketing is seeking candidates for the position of SEO Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and analyzing clients’ SEO programs using Social Science Marketing’s suite of management, analytics and tracking tools. Candidates must be energetic, enthusiastic and ready to learn and work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Stay abreast of current SEO news, technologies and best practices.
- Act as agency thought leader and contribute to body of thought leadership materials including blog posts, webinars and speaking engagements.
- Proactively plan, customize and manage client-facing SEO campaigns, and insure successful outcomes and client satisfaction.
- Full management and oversight of SEO campaigns that may include site audits, social integration, linking programs, content development, conversion optimization, analytics and report generation, and other tactics that bring about desired search outcomes.
- Analyze and translate data from various data sources (web analytics, internal toolset, etc.) into actionable client content recommendations.
- Participate in marketing, research, presentation development and pitches for new business development.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in math, science, marketing or technology field preferred.
- Inquisitive personality that continually seeks to develop expertise and educate others.
- Working knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS and general site code and hosting principals.
- Proficient with Excel, BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Omniture, SEOmoz and other SEO related platforms and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Frequent reader of trade publications such as Search Engine Land and Search Engine Roundtable, as well as expert bloggers such as Matt Cutts and Avinash Kaushik.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture