The Traffic Coordinator’s objectives are to facilitate internal workflow, manage the process that allow the coordination and release of digital deliverables, all while clearly communicating what is on the agency “hotlist” to key stakeholders. The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for tracking all projects from initiation to completion. He or she will serve as a liaison within multiple departments, maintaining timetables and monitoring the flow of each project through all groups. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling, prioritizing, project routing and database management, when applicable.
- The scheduling and negotiation of agency-wide deliverables via the Basecamp project management platform.
- Interface with Account Managers and Production teams to flawlessly ensure timely delivery.
- Management and oversight of the agency’s deliverable calendar.
- Conducts weekly meetings with Directors to discuss all upcoming projects for the week and prepares a “Hot Sheet” for the entire agency.
- Displays an appropriate sense of urgency, prioritization and tenacity relating to documents that are distributed to various teams on a timely basis.
- Work with the agency’s Directors to provide operational assistance when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or another relevant field is preferred.
- 3-5 years agency experience, ideally in a traffic position in an ad agency.
- Must be computer-literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Basecamp, with the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly with a “roll-up-their-sleeves” attitude.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality.
- The ability to communicate, both through written and verbal means, with people at all levels of an organization.
- Keen listening skills are essential in order to manage the timing of projects so that deadlines are met on a consistent basis.
- The ideal candidate will have a baseline understanding of digital marketing deliverables associated with website development, banners (both rich media and flash), social media, paid search, SEO and other areas.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture